This course is currently also available as part of our ALL COURSE BUNDLE.
20 HR Continued Education – YACEP with Yoga Alliance
Basic course outline on modifications and adaptations to give pre or post natal students in regular classes.
Guidelines on creating prenatal group classes
How to prepare a class (themes, props, etc)
Gain insights of the process of birth and the recovery after
Prenatal A-Z theoretical and practical poses
Join our Facebook support group with 5700 like-minded seekers and our support staff!
- Completely self-paced! Start at any time and complete at your own pace.
- 30H Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider hours
- Zoom training groups where you can practice with fellow students
- Ask questions about your personal or students practice
- Pregnancy Overview
- Precautions and safety for Prenatal
- Benefits of yoga
- Exercises that mimic birth
- Pranayama practices
- Yoga Nidra
- Positive affirmations
- Parenthood preparation
- Common Ailments for Pregnant woman
- Prenatal Sequencing
- Preparing for child birth
Join this foundational course on the journey of the development and process of bringing new life into this world. This course gives basic information on how to adjust a regular class for pregnant students and a foundation on creating pregnant yoga classes. Always more research and personal and hands on experience will further your experience and comfortability on the topic. As there are some agreed upon concepts but remembering each body and pregnancy will be unique that the teacher will need to adapt to according to the students needs, comfortability and safety. Join us to gain some insights and help make yoga inclusive for all and aid a healthy lifestyle choice in pregnant woman.